Internal House rules
- It is considered as a guest of the Complex exclusively to the person or persons who have checked-in and signed the registration form. Proving your identity with a valid ID or passport.
- Visits by family or friends to the rooms and/or common areas of the Complex (swimming pool, solarium, etc.) are NOT allowed.
- The hotel day begins at 16:00 hrs. and ends at 11:00 hrs. on the day of departure. After this time, it will be assumed that the guest will stay one more night and the corresponding charge will be made.
- When a guest makes use of a parking space at the Complex, the Management is not responsible for partial damage or total theft of the vehicle or of objects left inside.
- It is the obligation of the guest to keep their conversations in a moderate tone and to ensure that their children do not disturb the rest of the guests. Likewise, the guest agrees to cover the cost that implies the repair or replacement of any object, furniture or material property of the Complex that has been totally or partially damaged, either through carelessness or intentionally.
- Celebrations and/or parties are prohibited throughout the Complex, rooms and/or common areas.
- The Complex is not responsible for objects left in the public areas of the establishment, nor for items left inside the rooms after check-out.
- The objects or valuables forgotten by a guest in the room will remain in the custody of the administration of the Complex for a term of 30 days. The cost of sending the belongings will be paid by the client. At the end of this period and if no claim has been made, the objects will be delivered to the nearest offices of the Local Police.
- The guest accepts to deliver any object belonging to the Complex that has been lent to him, in the conditions in which they were delivered. Otherwise, the guest will have to cover the cost of the repair, or if applicable, the total or partial loss. The amount is at the discretion of the Complex.
- The Management declines all responsibility for the loss of jewelry, money, documents, or other valuables of any kind, kept in the rooms, due to the existence of a safe for their custody.
- Guests who present an aggressive, threatening, or disrespectful attitude in any way, either to the staff or other guests, or guests who are using drugs, narcotic, or psychotropic substances, or who show symptoms of having consumed them, and those who show obvious signs or behaviour of being under the effects of alcohol, drugs, or a substance of a similar nature, may be invited to leave the Complex immediately and could be, considered the case, reported to the competent authority. The Complex reserves the right of admission.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the rooms and in the common areas of the Complex, except in those that are outdoors (RD.42/2010 of December 30). However, in the common outdoor areas, smoking is only allowed in the designated places. Each Complex has a smoking area, near the pool, marked with a green sign. Failure to comply with the above, the Management reserves the right to make an additional charge for laundry and dry cleaning of curtains, blankets, etc. of €150.00
- It is prohibited to use the towels for purposes other than their intended use (bathroom floor, facial cleaning, mopping, shoe polishing, etc.). The misuse of the towels will have a surcharge.
- The number of people staying in the room may not exceed the assigned capacity.
- It is forbidden to hang any type of clothing on the railings of the terraces/balconies, visible from the outside.
- Appropriate clothing must always be worn throughout the Complex, it is not possible to access the reception, offices, etc. in swimsuit.
- The reservation of hammocks in the solarium/swimming pool area is prohibited. The use of hammocks is only allowed while using the pool.
- Any case not provided for in these regulations will be resolved by the Management.
- Having signed the registration / check-in, the guest declares to accept in all its parts the present Internal House Rules.
Holiday Club Canarias
Avda. Ministra Anna Lindh 1
Gran Canaria, Spain
Tel: +34 928 153 776