ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
Frequently Asked Questions
Sustainability and more …
The maintenance team works from 08:00 hrs to 16:00 hrs. Please report any incident to our reception. Incidents reported to the reception before 16:00 hrs will be addressed, whenever possible, the same day and if this is not possible, the following day.
Club Jardin Amadores, Club Playa Amadores and Club Vista Amadores have a washing machine in all units. In the other resorts, washing machines and dryers are available in the common areas. Please contact the reception for more information.
Television: please do not reschedule the order of the programmes in the televisions according to your preference. This complicates and increases the technician’s work. If you encounter any difficulties, please contact the reception.
Parasols and canopies: please close them in windy conditions, at night and when leaving the apartment.
Animals: please do not feed stray animals (cats, pigeons etc). Apart from being a hygiene hazard, these also represent a serious inconvenience to the guests.
Appliances: should you need help with the functionality of electrical appliances, please ask the reception.
Please be cautious with the use of water and electricity and we would like to request for your collaboration with the following:
- Re-use towels when possible. If you wish to change your towels, place them on the floor or in the bathtub.
- Use the dishwashers and washing machines only when they are full, and use the ECO programme (short programme for washing machine and 50ºC for dishwasher) whenever possible. Dishwasher tablets are provided at check-in day. Should you need more detergent, please ask the reception.
- Use the tumble dryers only when strictly necessary.
- Have showers instead of baths.
- Please turn off your air-conditioning when you leave your room, and do not leave doors and windows open when it is turned on.
- The location of the recycle containers can be found under “Housekeeping”