Personal Care for Elderly & Persons with disabilities
We Love to Help
My name is Mirna and I am the founder of Nordic Care. We will be there for you to make your stay at Holiday Club as comfortable as possible
I am originally from Sweden, lived in Norway for about 10 years but moved to Gran Canaria a few years ago. I have a master in Sociology and 20 years of experience working with elderly and people with disabilities. I speak English, Swedish, Norwegian and a little Spanish.
We Have Experience With…
We have the necessary knowhow to manage wheelchairs and lifts, from bed to bathroom and vice-versa.
We can do exercises and/or walking together. or can help you with your shopping, remind you of taking your medicine and so much more.
Education and Experience
Education and courses
- Bachelor in sociology and social development work at Halmstad University, specialized in pedagogy and legal
- Group Therapy
- Nursing assistant, Elderly care: Home care, Elderly housing and personal care assistant in Kungsbacka, Halmstad and Tranås
- Operations Manager at Aktsam Vård och Omsorg AB that operates in Stockholm, Jönköping, Uddevalla, Borås and Landskrona.
- Personal care assistant at Charkas Assistans AB Halmstad
- Nursing assistant at Gamletull’s home care service in Halmstad.
- Field Worker / Sociologist at Utekontakten in Bergen.